This is a must try recipe for all mushroom lovers! Requiring few ingredients, this incredibly creamy and tasty stir fry is ready under 15 minutes!
- Mushrooms - 250g (washed and sliced)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (peeled and minced)
- Parsely/ coriander leaves - 2 tsps (chopped)
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for a minute. The mushrooms will release their juices.
- add this stage, add the salt and pepper. fry for a minute or two ( until the juices evaporate)
- add the minced garlic, mix. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsely/ coriander.
More about this recipe
How did this recipe come about?
My older daughter, Mallika (who is a teen now) loves mushrooms to a point of obsession! 🙂 She is the only one in the family who loves mushrooms and I must say, she more than makes up for all of us! 🙂 🙂
She likes to make herself mushrooms for breakfast on Sunday. She pairs this with a toast. She came up with this recipe, for which, I am sure, she must have drawn inspiration from a few online resources!
Approximate Nutritional Values
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.8g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1.2g|
|Vitamin D 36mcg||182%|